Monday, July 19, 2010

Untitled

my soul is driven
by the empty ambitions
of fiends and loose women,
who tied the noose around their dreams
in exchange for
a piss poor and ill advised way of livin,
internal sickness suppressed by sexual healin
facin his "grace" while knealin
temporary nausea
from the semen its spillin,
the physical toll
it takes on one's soul
to emotionally embody
the self loathing role
-Academy Award winnin-
stay pretendin
jus to alleviate
the self destruction one continuously participates
in some abandoned buildin,
in a corner feelin lonesome
with the anxious feelin,
knotty stomach
head spinnin
body's a revolvin door
no walls
no floors,
jus a glass ceilin

-self hate-

its for THESE women
that I stay tryin to penetrate
the top levels
of MY inner "GREAT"
hellbent on NEVER fallin victim
-fuck the streets-
-fuck the State-
picky about who's in me
keep the space between my legs empty
so theres no worries about bein "late"
student of the university
yet I have my understandin
bcuz I self educate
-knowledge of self-
positive self imagine
so negative stereotypes cease to perpetuate
..not phony..
..not money hungry..
keeps it real
feed my soul humbly
and not worry about whats on
the next person's plate
uplift my sistas
so we ALL can elevate
-rise higher-
bcuz as a whole,
we equally sell our souls
to both the cheapest and highest buyers
but I, for one,
wont be another 'Amber' in that self destructive fire
..will continue to break the cycle
til the strength in my mind and soul expires
bcuz the situation is dire-
without thinkin about how their ambitions, emotions, and souls will tire
girls are negating their minds to employ their bodies
jus bcuz its an easy and sure hire

1 comment:

  1. Would love to hear this in audio - I think rapid-fire delivery would work well.

    ReplyDelete