Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hater

Written November 4, 2009

who the fuck
are you to me,
supposedly,
that you should feel
your opinion is royalty
like I have to be subjected
to your view of me
what I do
and who I be
I'd never be a prisoner to your thoughts
but even if I was,
I'd still have the lock and key
sorry, Hater..
you're beyond your jurisdiction
there's a line of boundary
that you can't cross
cause beyond that point
you have no authority
my personal Constitution
forces you to seek retribution,
cause, over your words,
it exercises power and seniority
it allows me the right
to tell you anything you say
on this, or any other day
is invalid, your words are fake
jus like an allegory
you might as well be
in the same category
as implants, Florida votes
and a Van Gogh forgery
Im as real as it gets,
and for all those who can recoginize real,
Im sure you can recoginize this
Im so secure with myself
even to my haters
Im generous
and for a limited time,
Im givin out gift baskets of six
jus in time for Christmas
cause I could give a shit,
2 fucks, and 3 dicks
'bout what them haters spit
real talk
only OTHER haters validate they words
as legit
I dont have the energy,
nor the time to nitpick
Im too focused on me and mine
tryin to get the next thing
crossed off my "To Do" list
haters are jus ambiguous misfits
who hate that all of their pursuits
always seem to end up fruitless
hate to see 100% given
by some1 who's ambitious
so they try to take away
by addin their negative 2 cents
nothin to focus on in their own lives
so they focus in on "dis bitch"
and Im happy to oblige
Im glad I can temporarily give their lives some purpose
they have a mind to "mind" me
so I let them mind they bitness
from time to time
every1 needs alil reassurance
so when they hate on me
I jus take it as an indication
that it's evident to see,
Im on top of my game
like last name: Bryant,
first name: Kobe
and im gonna continue to go hard
that's jus my nature
ask any1 who knows me
so next time you out, feelin and lookin good
tryna enjoy the supposedly "grown & sexy" environment
and you catch word of them haters doin what they do,
talkin a whole bunch of nonsense
jus go up to them and tell them "Thanx..!!"
cause as they speak, they're jus boostin ya confidence
outta all those fine individuals there
you MUST be the finest..!!
think about it..!!?!
there has to be some sorta eliminational process
...with there bein a gazillion people there
and them personally chosin YOU as their target audience
where ever you go, haters are in the crowd
and usually they're the most prominent
but take it as good news,
them hatin on you..
jus means they're dissatisfied wit their OWN lives
and secretly admire what you do
stay focused and tru to you
keep it pushin, wit ya foot on the pedal
chuggin' up the duece
cause haters gonna hate, regardless..
not only jus 'cause you "fire"
but also jus ' cause they cant keep up wit you

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I'ma hurry up and walk up and tell a mofo Thanks and get me some confidence booster.

    ReplyDelete