Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oral Fix

Written November 29, 2009

**HIGHLY Sexual Content, Please Be Advised**
lol



oh,..the things I would do
jus to get the smallest taste of you,
taste of new
lyfe from your loins
taste of you cumin..!!
ooh..!!
let me be the one to
relieve that tension for you
cuz I can tell you the type that likes to be catered to
its been long overdue
Im the type
that'll get you right
have you wonderin
y the fuck I was EVER missin
from your life
makin ya toes curl
while my tongue takes flight
and we jus gettin started,luv..
cuz I can do this shit here, ALL nite
got you makin sounds like..
"..ooh wee..!!
..DAMN, girl..!!
where the fuck you learn THAT shit from..!!?
cuz you dont even seem like
the "freaky type" of girl..!!"
oh,..but I am,bay..
so whateva pleases you
most definitely pleases me
I got an oral fixation..
and you jus became the subject
of my self-therapy,
let me give you a session,
a lesson in the sexual progression
of my top notch head game
before the incredible sexin',
lick the tip
enjoi the shit
using my tongue to spell out the letters
of the alphabet
taste of pre-cum,
swallow it,
but I know there's more where that came from..
mami jus gotta work the shit to get to it..
so let me lather you up,
before I deep throat the dick..
know I hit an incredible stride
cuz thats when he gets to callin me "Bitch..!!"
feelins of ecstasy,
had to take a seat..
for no longer could he stand it
then cums my favorite part,
cuz it leaves us both SO fuckin orgasmic..!!
So fuckin volcanic..!!
lava hot and organic
breaks through the surface in streams,
cumin from the depths of his luv pit,
how I marvel in it,
was raised with proper etiquette
so now, Im such a fuckin lady
that I swallow,
cuz I was taught that REAL ladies never spit..!!
..and its funny how that applies to dick..!!
so please, by all mean, let me know
when you're free and available
cuz I would luv for you to supply me
with my Oral Fix..!

No comments:

Post a Comment