Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tragedy

Written May 19, 2009

I want you to miss me
I WANT YOU TO MISS ME
I wanna be
on your mind
all the time
so that you cant sleep
cant think
cant eat
cant talk
cant
be...
without me
then
possibly
you'd see
the result of what you did to me
gave you everything
EVERYTHING!!
all of me
all my heart
every beat
my entire lyfe was in your hands
and therefore
yours to keep
and it was given
willingly
cost to you was
NOTHING!!!
FREE!!!
and all I asked
in exchange
was nothing more than
honesty
loyality
empathy
priority
simply put
just honor me
when I said I thought this was fair
your response was
"I agree"
but here you are
before me now
sayin "sorry"
sayin "please"
"it was purely sexual,
couldnt hold a candle
to you and me!!!
I couldnt bare you leavin me
I'd be stripped and scarred in strife
for all my lyfe
..FOREVER!!!
for all to see
I'm beggin, bay!!!
I'm on my knees!!!!!"
now you get it
now you see
now you understand
the severity
completely dismantled and distroyed
something that was
meant to be
and its such a tragedy
TRAVESTY
broke my heart
in more than two
possibly
even more than three
so of course
I want you to experience
all my pain and all my grief
the burnin of my heart
is what inflames me
and you're gonna experience it
sure enough
3rd degree
so much so that
you cant sleep
cant think
cant eat
cant talk
cant
be
then....
maybe
you'll humor me
and tell me
who was hurt more by your actions, baby
you
or
me

No comments:

Post a Comment