Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moments That Indicate My Fate

Written May 18, 2009

its moments like this
that make me want to re-live our time together
not jus reminisce
moments like this
that cause me to
contemplate
frustrate
interrogate
the particulars of our scenario
wonderin
ultimately,
what was the deciding variable
that made us part ways
and space
moments like this
when I can do nothing
but contest
the second coming
of a luv sublime
because in my mind
no reason
or rhyme
could profess
or
furthermore,
manifest
the kind of luv
that perpetuates
while stayin frozen
in time
the fault was mine
I confess
but in moments such as these
that revelation
does nothing
to put my mind
or heart
at rest
it jus inflames
the pain
of a luv slain
buried deep in my chest
its moments like these
when I wish I could
clean my slate
leave the table
because I cleared my plate
emotions
exterminate
like a great foe
take its head
then castrate
but it seems an impossible feat
my feelings wont abate
I asked the Divine
for a sign
to demonstrate
if this,
shall in fact,
be my fate
and I suppose
I received my answer
because
moments like these
have increased and multiplied
like cancer
becoming more agonizing and mind-consuming
as of late

No comments:

Post a Comment