Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Luv's Witchcraft

Written July 5, 2009

....
for you
my heart would flutter
I luved you
like I would luv no other
my heart sang your song...
beautifully
but for others..
it could only muster up a..st..
stutter...
I needed you..
WANTED
YOU!!!
I never meant to hurt
YOU!!
never wanted
Code:Blue
I hoped
for you
to understand..
from the situation
I wish
I had
clean hands..
but..
all things bein equal
dont you think
that Im a fool
I know
how you are
I know
how you do
(..I know the tradition
of N.O.L.A. Voodoo..)
I hurt myself
when I hurt you
but you couldnt tell
you had no clue
you were in pain
..thats ALL you knew
(..birds of a feather...)
so you flew
past the guilt for the deed
you'd do
numbed it all
blocked it off
movin fast
(..sonic blast..)
steady past
your conscience,
through
had to suppress
the luv you knew
in order for me
to hurt like you
so you chopped
my heart
in two
began the fire
started the rue
added 3 parts of stock
2 parts of heart
1 part of salt
set it aflame
gave it a taste
then watched it brew
of revengeful concoctions
you had a slew
but nothin's better
to mend together
a once broken heart
than Broken Heart Stew





....



metaphor

No comments:

Post a Comment