Tuesday, June 22, 2010

King

Written November 9, 2009

there's one particular person
that, from my heart,
I wanted to get a verse in
muscles achy, cause on him
Im diggin
so deep..
he's the type Id love
to be submerged in
got me feelin
mentally,
like a virgin
complex ideologies
got my mind
feelin somethin like a whirlwind
but he's more than..
the average scholar
with a scroll and a pen
street philosophy
with the etiquette and manner
of a Enlightened Gentleman
respected in the hood
so, in turn,
he respects them
Swagg cup,
filled up
in fact it runneth over,
over the King's lips, past his shoulders
got him damp from the Waist Up
got me damp from the waist down
so much sex appeal...,
that if he shared it,
there would be enough to go 'round
ina trance by his charm
I sit, patiently, tied up
without alarm
like a talented magician,
he put me under his spell
leavin me spellbound
wishin he was here now..
not in the Empire State,
Bison town
but it is what it is..
I know one day
it'll definitely go down
and with that thought,
I smile
hopin that in the meanwhile,
despite the distance,
our friendship will be worth enough
to go the extra mile

No comments:

Post a Comment