Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spellbound

Written May 17, 2009

the thought of you entices me so
that the very glimpse of recollection
causes me to salivate
like a wide-eyed fiend
who's finally set his sights on blow
demure....?
no
infatuation....?
one could suppose
but the immense length of time
for which you've saturated my mind
leaving me without words
and blind
to the advances
and romances
of the undivine
is testiment
to the depth this luv goes
my mind falls on you
and it's eye becomes focused
emotional state
transcends bliss
soul searching
cease and desist
because mentally
you're in view
and surprisingly
the idea of whole-heartedly,
giving oneself to another
no longer seems askew
at least when this idea is applied to you
I very much delight in entertaining that
furthermore
adding to the effect
is the undeniable beauty of our union
our pack
which is sustained
moreso spiritually than physically
but best believe the "physicality" of it never lacks
your elegance in conversation
as well as musical communication
gives verbal
and mental stimulation
that counteracts
and completely paints black
the ranting and rambling of lesser men
who try as they might
to get me on my back
you have the prowess they lack
a finess
that gets me to my climax
my version of your ejaculation
through multiple sessions
of mental masturbation
forgive me
I digress
the whole of the matter is
my soul,
heart,
mind,
and body
you possess
and I've gone topsy tervy
"spellbound"
tryin to convey
no less

No comments:

Post a Comment