Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Point Five

Written April 11, 2010

luv,
you may not be the "ONE',
but,
if you add your half
and do the math,
our union will still manifest
the same sum
..knowledge..,
I understand wisdom,
so dont begin to think
that I dont understand where youre coming from
spiritually,
U-N-I verse,
occasionally,
over different rhythms,
but always to the same drum
we share musicality,
I am your right hand,
your melody,
and you are my left,
my baseline,
stayin in time
and in key,
..in balance..
so when we are together,
we are in harmony
there is no such reality
as you harmin' me,
yes..,
we both may test
the others' nerves
while in contest
-quarreling-
over stupid shit,
no less,
but that shows and proves nothing
except that we are human,
like the rest
living,
learning,
and luving,
in this here physical world,
that epitomizes "a perfect mess"
and makes it necessary
for me to be your "Whoo-sah"
and you to be my dopamine,
...here to relieve the stress,
you ARE my comfort level...
you warm my soul
and relieve my tension,
like the effect of fire to a tea kettle,
you are living proof of the reason
why I dont settle,
dont meddle
in the romantic ties
of other womens' lives,
for I have no interest in real lyfe soap operas,
just interest in keepin me and my god
physically, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually satisfied
keeping trust and respect ever present between us
so there's no need for lies,
no need to hide
to whom much is given,
much is expected,
but I take it all in stride
so,
my point five,
lets continue to build our cipher
and keep it alive
bcuz I need you
and you need me,
not to live,
but to thrive

No comments:

Post a Comment