Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Luv That Sustains

Written May 16, 2009

I luved a man, ..once
...
a luv so intense and tru
with intentions pure and outright
it was a luv so delicately complex,
yet elegantly simple
he put a dimple in my heart
for when I smiled at him, and he smiled back
I felt anew
it had become much more than "jus another luv"
... a "feelin"...
he had become the very essence of my bein
I could surely exist entirely for him and his pleasure
or forfeit my own lyfe, in exchange for his own
interchangeably
and my answer to "what are your feelin's on how you spent your lyfe?"
would still be
"Good."
he was the center of my universe
the very breath of my lyfe
and how lucky I feel, now
to have luved this incredible man....
...and have him luv ME
too..!!
...that he could be the food that sustains my lyfe
not jus for one lyfetime
but for two

No comments:

Post a Comment