Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Next Phase

Written May 20, 2009

went to San Antone
but now Im back
to where I call home
stepped off the plane runnin
no more moves
Im tryna postpone
harness all my skills
so that its evident
they've been honed
creatively,
Ive SO grown
learned to shape
manipulate
words
so theyre meanins
transform
like water into clouds
leavin you soaked
within my brainstorm
3rd string
dead wrong
2nd best
bygone
lyrically adept
so 'bout now my shit is dead on
no longer waiting
on the sidelines
i think its time for me to get "on"
no more
fieldgoals
im lookin for
high scores
and that means
goin long
T.D.'s
END ZONE!!
cant you see it?!!
my throne
wait a minute..
hold on....
.....
whats that you say..?
under your breathe
and out the way
..y do you feel the need
to "hate"?!!!
..cause you know Im sweet,
like carmel cake..?!
..skills have zeal
and procreate..?!!
must suck
when ya shit's juvenile
like Easy Bake
maturing takes time
trust me,
it aint too late (lol)
but right now
jus shake me hand
and acknowledge fate
I AM GREAT!!!
destined to change it up
in a major way
so come on, luv
dont play
do you wanna feel
lyrical
dismay?!!
dont wanna hurt you
but could do it all day
have you meet ya maker
then,..
for you
I'd pray
pour alil liquor and then walk away
so enough, .
ok?!!
I dont wanna take you down that road
today
bow out gracefully
and, alive
you'll stay
give me my due
then we can part ways
cause my words produce fire
and presented with the chance,
on you..
Id blaze
leavin you dazed and defeated
while Smokey The Bear
is singin my praise (wtf!!)
HOT DAMN..!!
I NEED A SECOND!!..
..............
MYSELF,
I AMAZE!!!!
guess thats enough
for jus one day
but please stay seated
comin up's
the next phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment