Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So Excited

Written December 2, 2009

you have my full attention,
undivided,
as well as all other aspects of me,
they're all provided..
cuz you got my soul
SO excited..
there was a vacant space in my heart,
for my other half,
my missing part,
..but you are now invited
to dwell and occupy it
for as long as its desired,
by you..
see, Im hopin that I dont have to,
but Im willin to play the fool..
if thats what I need to do
to get the kind of knowledge and experience
that one can not attain thru contemporary skool..
I am askin you to be my Luv,..
Guru,
my teacher..
and I will gladly be your tool..
to cut away the "Old ME"
until the "New ME" shines thru..
as a reflection of you..
..a Divine Being..
lets live and be one with God,
so that besides ourselves,
our entire world only encompasses two..
and for I,
that is "He" and you..
"He", as my Divine Creator
and you, as my King..
easily recognized as royalty,
even without the adornments and rings,
crowns and such things,
that only a superficial woman would fiend..
I jus hope to be the one worthy enough to be called your Queen,..
worthy enough to bear you seed..
for I wish to be the embodiment of ALL that you need..
the food from which you feed,
the air from which you breathe,
the knowledge from which you read,
and the accomplice in your sexual greed,..
I will never leave..
I will always follow,
as long as you lead..
cuz you got my soul
SO excited..
and I am willing
to do anything
to maintain that which the Divine has provided,
to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment