Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ulterior Moive

Written July 5, 2009

I was SO tempted
Lord knows I was
but stayed tru to self
despite the buzz
despite the luv
feed off the chemistry
of old romantic energy
hopin you'd get a taste
of my sexual remedy
the cure to the monotony
of your virus version
of monogamy
hindsight
they say
is 20/20
and Id have to agree
cause now
through the bullshit
I can clearly see
up
she couldnt get it
so you come to me
but you know it wont be
THAT easy
so, plain and outright
you couldnt be
cause you knew if you posed the question
what my answer
would surely be
so you take your time
kept your eyes on me
waitin for jus the right
opportunity
when Im all smiles
and feelin free
like the beloved queen of
Faded City
like "this gonna be
jus TOO easy
I got this, homie..
lock and key"
and here I am
silly me
thinkin I got you
and you got me
worried bout these other niggas
not the one WITH me
like I said
silly me
fuck base one and two
you goin straight for three
through the smoke and haze
I begin to see
what everyone else watchin
like TV
my ex old man
tryna fuck wit me
tryna beat it like MJ
R.I.P
and its not helpin
that im feelin so crazy
from the weed and 'Tron
and my eyes heavy
plus he sayin all the right thangs
to saturate the putang
got me thinkin bout the last time
he gave me dope brain
....!!
(...psss...psss...)
but Im hearin somethin tell me
lets not get crazy
MD is bein shady
he went about it
THIS way!!??!!
then he got a lady
who everybody say kool
plus they got a baby
my head geats to clearin
and my buzz starts to
wear thin
perfect timin
cause the nigga almost had his dick in
Im sayin
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
cause reality
is sickenin'
niggas ALWAYS wanna talk
but never wanna be
"jus friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment